Approx. Rs 25 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|15 to 30C.
GLOBAL SF is the ideal CMM for the dimensional inspection in shop-floor environments which are typically characterized by temperature changes, vibrations, and dust. Thanks to the combination of hardware and state-of-the-art software solutions, this machine model offers high-class accuracy and reliability even in a temperature range of 15 to 30°C. High scanning throughput makes GLOBAL SF the most appropriate CMM to keep manufacturing processes under control.
GLOBAL SF is the ideal CMM for high-accuracy dimensional inspection in harsh environments where dust, vibration and temperature changes may affect CMM performance. Bellows and covers protect this CMM from environmental influences. By means of CTE-certified optical scales, an integrated network of temperature sensors and advanced structural temperature compensation algorithms accurate measuring results are ensured in a temperature range of 15 to 30°C.
The machine is equipped with the ergonomic and shock-resistant Universal JogBox (UJB). It features an intuitive-to-use icon-based interface, also suitable for gloved-hand operation.
In addition, the PC-DMIS STI+ (Single Touch Interface) option allows adding simplified custom front ends to PC-DMIS. PC-DMIS STI+ can make your measuring machine as simple as a go/no-go dedicated gage while still keeping the flexibility and the capabilities of a sophisticated CMM.FEATURES & BENEFITS
Other Data :-
- Highest accuracy in a temperature range of 15 - 30 °C
- High dynamics and throughput for highly efficient shop floor operations
- Advanced structural multi-sensor temperature compensation
- Additional bellows and machine covers for optimal protection from dust and dirt
- Multi-probing technology supporting a wide range of applications, from point-to-point to the most demanding contact or non-contact scanning measurements
- PC-DMIS Adaptive Scanning to reach best scanning performance by a few clicks
- PC-DMIS STI+ optional user interface for simple operation handling
- All-aluminium ultra-rigid frame
- Patented TRICISION design with the triangular cross-section which provides the optimum stiff-to-mass ratio for unquestioned precision and long-term stability
- High-rigidity large-section Z spindle optimizes the use of vertically extended tooling
- High-resolution scales with CTE certified thermal expansion coefficient
- One-piece table construction, patented dovetail guideways are precision-machined in granite to improve accuracy and repeatability
- Ergonomic and intuitive-to-use icon-based Universal JogBox featuring PC-DMIS interactivity for optimized workflow operations
- Laser scanner Safety-Kit (option) to maximize unmanned system efficiency
- No step access to working area from all sides
- The minimum footprint for the easy fit in tight spaces
- Active vibration dampers (option)
- Cabinet for electronics, PCs, and peripherals (options)
|Measuring Range (in mm)
|700 - 1000
|500 - 660
|1200 - 1500 - 2000
|1500 - 2200 - 3000
|Accuracy: MPEE = from 1.4 + L/333 μm (15 - 30 °C)