Approx. Rs 55 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Color||White and Black|
|Usage/Application||Automotive .Defence . Home Appliances|
|Print Technology||Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)|
|Resolution||800 x 900 x 790 DPI|
|Net Build Volume||11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in|
|Internal Hard Drive Capacity||500 Gb minimum|
|Operating Humidity||30-70 % Relative Humidity|
|Product Code||MJP 2500 SERIES|
HIGH QUALITY, SPEED AND EASE-OF-USE made accessible
Accessing high fidelity, functional plastic or elastomeric prototypes has never been faster, with up to 3X higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers, and easier with finished parts up to 4X faster than other cleaning methods.
The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems' MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers, designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing.
Professional parts quality
Print precision parts right in your office, with true-to-CAD quality and accuracy, superior edge fidelity and surface finish, in plastic and elastomeric materials for true functional testing. Each printer in the series is compatible with robust and versatile VisiJet® M2 materials in rigid white and black and new durable white and black VisiJet M2R* plastics. The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional material capability with rigid clear and flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural with outstanding elongation and full elastic recovery.
* Replaces former M2 RWT, RBK and RCL materials.
Step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster. The ProJet MJP 2500 Series' industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiencies and higher productivity.
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print client software, the ProJet MJP 2500 printers efficiently deliver high fidelity functional parts, in your office environment. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes, without manual labor. Faster and cleaner batch post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification, with your most intricate details preserved.
Absolute Productivity, Portability, Resilience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Measurement practice made faster and more efficient than ever before.
The most portable laser tracker measurement system ever produced.
Designed for everywhere means comprehensive usability anywhere.
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- Choose the ProJet MJP 2500 or 2500 Plus to print in durable white and black plastic
- Choose the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus to add rigid clear plastic, flexible elastomeric black and elastomeric natural materials capabilities
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- High-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Designed for your office environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Concept modeling
- Design verification and testing
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Educational functional prototyping